Seminar on “Development of Standards of Municipal Services, Costing Methodology and Formulation of Municipal Assignment for Rostov-on-Don”
Client: Administration of Rostov-on-Don
Project Manager: Galina Kurlyandskaya
Project Duration: August 27-28, 2009
The seminar addressed municipal administrative staff, line and territorial bodies of the Administration of Rostov-on-Don and was attended by 251 officers.
The addenda of the scientific and practical seminar included lectures on the following topics:
- Municipal assignment as an instrument to optimize budget spending.
- Municipal service: Definition and classification
- Assessment of demand for municipal services
- Quality requirements (standards) to municipal services
- Municipal assignment for municipal services
- Municipal assignment funding
- Municipal assignment in the health care sector: specific features and funding
- Municipal autonomous institutions: legal regulation and status