Analysis of the Reports of the subjects of budgetary planning on Results and General Directions of Activities (RRGDA) of Stavropol Krai. Delivering of training and consulting program based on this analysis to finance managers of the Krai administrations
Analysis of the Reports of the subjects of budgetary planning on Results and General Directions of Activities (RRGDA) of Stavropol Krai will be conducted in the following areas:
• outcomes and outputs specified in a RRGDA of each subject of budgetary planning (SBP),
• formulation and practical use of the performance indicators developed for each SBP of Stavropol Krai,
• expenditure obligations and revenue formation of each SPB and its subordinate establishments,
• budget allocation of a SBP against declared objectives, programs, functions and activities,
• interrelations between amounts spent and outcomes/outputs of the activity of each SBP of Stavropol Krai.
The CFP experts will indicate common issues (as well as particular for a specific SBP) that SBPs meet when preparing their RRGDA, discuss them with their counterparts in Stavropol Krai, and make recommendations on further implementation of performance-based budgeting and RRGDA preparation. Besides this, the CFP experts will consult SBPs in specifics in regard RRGDA.
The project will complete with training seminar for finance managers of the state and municipal administrations of Stavropol Krai on implementation of performance-based budgeting. Based on the training needs specified by the Client the seminar will cover several fields. These include:
• general principles and rules of RRGDA,
• methods of defining outcomes and outputs of a SBP activity,
• methods of formulation and use of performance indicators,
• best practices in the area of performance-based budgeting implementation on regional and federal levels.