On November 1, 2012, V. Grigorov took part in the hearings on the “Development of the state-private partnership in the healthcare and social sphere” at the CCRF Commission on Control over Health System Reform and Modernization and Demography
On November1, 2012, V. Grigorov took part in the hearings on the “Development of the state-private partnership in the healthcare and social sphere” at the CCRF Commission on Control over Health System Reform and Modernization and Demography. Media partner of the event was the Public-Private Partnership Development Center.
The discussion was centered around https://www.viagrapascherfr.com/du-viagra-naturel/ the following topics:
- Public-private partnership in the healthcare sector. Successful PPP projects in the healthcare and social sectors at the federal and regional level.
- Public-private partnership as a beginning of transformation of the subsidized health system into an effective medical and social sector of the economy. The position of the business community.
- Optimization of partnership between the state and business in the healthcare sphere: Legal aspects. Background to the development of the federal law “On Implementation of PPP Mechanisms in the Healthcare Sector”.
- PPP Mechanisms in the Healthcare Sector. Implementation of PPP projects aimed at enhancing extra-budgetary funding sources for public health protection. The role of professional medical community in the evaluation of PPP projects.
- The current barriers to the implementation of PPP healthcare and social projects and the ways to overcome them.