Contribution of Local Self-Governance in achievement of national priorities in socio-economic development
The CFP submitted the report on the results of this study; the report reflects contribution of Local Self-Governance in the following development areas:
- Contribution to sustainable economic growth, i. e.:
- Activities of LSG towards increase of tax base of local budgets,
- Drafting and implementation of socio-economic development strategies on local levels,
- Strengthening of investment activities of LSG.
- Accessibility and quality of public services on local level,
- Efficient budget spending on local level.
Other CFP project on local level: