Advising and Consulting Support to the Oblast Target Program “Regional Finance Reform of Vologda Oblast in 2008 – 2009
Client: Finance Department of Vologda Oblast
Project Manager: Antonina Kovalevskaya
Project Duration: June - December 2009
The aim of the project is to provide advice and consultations concerning the Program implementation.
The package of assignments under the project includes the following:
- Analyze current and newly adopted regulations in Vologda Oblast for their compliance with the requirements of RF Ministry of Finance.
- Develop recommendations on amendments to the regulations adopted under the Program and, if necessary, develop new versions of such regulations.
- Formulate goals and targets for drafts of departmental target programs (for the departments of health, education, culture, labor and social protection).
- Prepare a set of analytical materials concerning activities under the Program.
- Develop recommendations on the format of mass media and Internet publications concerning activities under the Program.
- Prepare expert opinions on the departmental target programs.
- Conduct a seminar to discuss results of Stage I of the Program.