On September 7, 2010 the CFP experts carried out the information workshop in the city of Blagoveshchensk to discuss “Public Finance Management Reform in the Context of Enacted Federal Law # 83-FZ”
On September 7, 2010 two experts of the CFP, Director-General Galina Kurlyandskaya and Director of Federative Relations and Local Self-Government Department Natalia Golovanova, carried out the information workshop in the city of Blagoveshchensk to discuss “Public Finance Management Reform in the Context of Enacted Federal Law # 83-FZ”.
The workshop took place in the Social and Cultural Center, the venue of the annual film festival “Amur Autumn”. The workshop agenda aroused great interest among representatives of Oblast departments and municipalities.
The number of the workshop participants (621) was the largest over the 10-year activity of the Center for Fiscal Policy. They included six representatives of the Amur Oblast Government, three deputies to the Legislative Assembly, two members of the Control and Accounts Chamber, 282 representatives of the Oblast ministries, departments, inspectorates and subordinate institutions, eight representatives of the Amur Oblast Compulsory Medical Insurance Fund and 320 municipal officers.
The workshop covered the following topics:
- federal program of more effective budget spending and its impact on the regional budgetary system;
- reform of budget-supported institutions and its legal aspects;
- listing state/municipal services;
- development of requirements for service quality standards;
- formulation of state/municipal assignment for service provision and control over its fulfillment;
- financial support for state/municipal assignment.